Sunday, November 4, 2007

Perfect Postcard Pictures Plus






These are some great pictures of Spencer around Halloween. Isn't he just sooooo cute!!! He was Tigger for Halloween. Which brings us to the joke of the day, complements of Billie Hill & The Hillbillies from Frontierland in the Disneyland Resort. "Why does Tigger hop around on his tail all day long? Because he doesn't want to step on Pooh," Everything is great in Vegas. Becky started her business and will be launching her website soon. I had a hot dog at Fenway Park during the World Series in Boston. Spencer is still the joy of our lives and continues to grow and mature in personality. That's about it. Talk to you later.

3 comments:

becky said...

You guys are great. Love the website. He is one of the cutest sons I've ever seen. Can't wait to see more, especially around the holidays.

Michelle said...

Cute baby!! I miss him. :(

Chrissy said...

I decided, for Christmas I want you to give me Spencer!