Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter A

The day before Easter, Spencer and Ryan went to an Easter Egg hunt at a place out by the strip. Spencer had so much fun and got to see some real bunnies.

He also had fun playing with the water park they have there. Spencer was pretty brave and eventually one shot up and nailed him. Ryan said he just screamed. I am just so impressed Ryan caught the moment on camera. Spencer came home soaking wet, but as a usual theme for events, he always ends up needing a few clothing changes at each one.


4 comments:

Lara said...

Becky!! I didn't know you had a blog! yay for finding me! I have been wondering how you guys have been doing. We are doing well, as you can see expecting a baby girl in July and loving our new house! We miss you guys too! Stay in touch!

lawkylieboyle said...

Spencer didn't look too scare of the water from this photos.

The Bitton Family said...

You are right Kylie, he does look like he is having fun. I didn't look too close to the picture. I guess we only have Ryans word on what really happened. :)

TJ said...

That's awesome!