Saturday, September 1, 2012

First day of Kindergarten

Spencer going to his first day of school! He started this year at Somerset Academy which is a public charter school. So far I love it and look forward to a fun year!
Spencer and Colin. Notice how happy Colin is?? All I am going to say is it was a long summer
Where did my baby go?
CRAZINESS at the school! So many kids lining up in the morning.
I was able to get some better shots of him as they marched to his classroom.
I will post Colin's first day of preschool next week. He started last week but I got the dates mixed up and he missed it. I can't believe it. I will forever feel bad for my little middle child!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Isn't it CRAZY having a Kindergartener?! We're grown up! :)

Chrissy said...

He's such a handsome boy!

Margaret said...

I cannot believe how big the kids are getting. Those boys are pretty handsome! We miss you guys!